Fast Track To Aesthetics
Our fast track to aesthetics course is the only course in the industry that can grant you an instant fast track to Basic foundation Dermal Filler and Basic Foundation Fine Lines and Wrinkle Courses through the form of our pathway to injectables.
Elsewhere you will need to wait 6-12 months to get onto the same sort of courses, this is down to our special insurer and the training delivered.
What is INvolved?
- Pathway to injectables
- Foundation Dermal fillers
- Foundation fine lines & wrinkles
- Health & Safety
- First aid course (HSE recognise qualification and certificate — valid for 3 years)
- Chemical Peels (CPD approved)
- Dermal planning (CPD approved)
- Vitamin B12 (CPD approved)
- Microneedling (CPD approved)
- Anatomy & Physiology (Level 3/ 4)
- Basic Dermal filler (Covering nasolabial lines, marionettes, lips: border and volume. Complications and how to use hyaluronidase to dissolve fillers)
- Basic fine lines and wrinkles (forehead; frown lines and crow’s feet)
7 days in total. This can be separated into 2 courses making up 3/ 4 days each or you can block book the 7 full days.
CLIENT FACE TO FACE CONSULTATION
HYGIENE, SHARPS DISPOSAL AND LEGAL ASPECTS
Breakdown of the days
Day 1: Exam if not arranged prior to attendance for your Anatomy and Physiology. FIRST AID training day
Day 2: Chemical Peels & Dermaplaning
Day 3: Vitamin B12 & Microneedling
Day 4: Basic filler training (Theory)
Day 5: Basic filler training (Practical)
Day 6: Basic Fine lines & Wrinkles (Theory)
Day 7: Basic Fine lines & wrinkles (Practical)
Suitable Healthcare Practitioners, NVQ Level 3 Beauty therapy or equivalent, SPMU practitioner 6 months Plus or Pathway into Aesthetics