Tear Troughs Dermal Fillers
Learn how to safely and effectively to rejuvenate Tear troughs. This course is aimed for those practitioners that have completed at least one of the Advance dermal filler training, and has great experience in Dermal fillers.
The course will give you the necessary tools to be proficient and confident in doing this procedure. It will equip you with the latest knowledge in how to identify and classify the several types of tear troughs and how to effectively treated this, by using the latest recommended tear through fillers in the market.
- ANATOMY OF TEAR TROUGH AND SURROUNDING AREAS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- COMPLICATION AND SIDE EFFECTS
- TEAR TROUGH CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM
- NON SURGICAL PROCEDURE
- THE USE OF CANNULA AND NEEDLE
- PHARMACOLOGY OF TEAR THROUGH PRODUCTS
- TEOSYAL PURE SENSE REDENSITY 1
- TEOSYAL PURE SENSE REDENSITY 2
- CASE STUDIES
- PRACTICAL DEMONSTRATION
HYGIENE, SHARPS DISPOSAL AND LEGAL ASPECTS
Foundation (Basic) Dermal Fillers